Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I have decided to join the ranks for bloggers that do a Thursday Thirteen. This week, my Thursday Thirteen is 13 Reasons I love Wednesday Night Dinners with our friends.

1) It's break from the mundane of the week.
2) Our friends come to our house every Wednesday because we have a child and they don't. They do it to make it easier for us. How nice is that???
3) We take turns making dinner.
4) It's usually the men who cook - and they do a good job.
5) We get to try new things.
6) We splurge occasionally - last week we ate lobster!
7) I discovered wine-a-ritas. If you have not tried these yet, I strongly recommend them.
8) It's an excuse to let loose on a Wednesday night.
9) The conversation is always funny.
10) There is talk of putting a tape recorder in the middle of the table so that I can blog about the things we talk about - or even set up a new Wednesday Night dinner - we talk about enough things that I could have a blog for each day of the week tape recorded and ready for transcribing - stay tuned.
11) They like our kid.
12) It's an excuse to eat appetizers on a week night.
13) It's never the same - the food, the conversation, the activities - so there is always something new and exciting in store.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That sounds like a ton of fun! It would definitely break up the week! I'm gonna try the wine-a-ritas too...eventually.

Toni said...

What a great idea! I would love to do something like that!

Happy T13!

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.