Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday's Rant

Rant??? Will it be a rant? I don't know. My mood made me put in the word rant, so I guess that means my mood is sour. Maybe I'll start with 3 positives about today to lift my spirits before I actually turn it into a rant.

1)I went to Concord today, so I got a chance to go to Michael's. I was planning to buy the non 3-D train cake pan on ebay, but since I was in Concord - I bought it at Michael's, thereby saving myself the shipping.
2)I heard that a friend had her baby last night. Little Brianna was born to Mommy Crystal at 10:50 last night. She weighed in at 6 pounds - something and was 18 inches long. I can't wait to meet her. Welcome to the world, little one!
3)My in-laws treated me to lunch at Olive Garden.

Do I feel better, yeah a little. But guess what - I'm still gonna tell you about my day, but maybe with a little less rant.

Last night, I just had to finish the book I was reading, Restoring Grace by Katie Fforde. It's not that it was mind stimulating thinker - no, it was the opposite. It was a fluffly, take your mind off of it, beach read. Well, I couldn't put it down, so I was up until 2:00am finishing it. Nice, huh? What was I thinking????? Timmy, of course, got up at 7:00am bright eyed and bushy tailed. I made Todd go get him this morning.

I'll have you know, I wrote a whole bunch after this, then decided to delete it. Who really wants to read a step-by-step of my day??? My Mom maybe, but I doubt it.

Hey, since I bought the new cake pan I'm sure you can guess that I am going to try yet again to make a cake without eggs. I swore I wouldn't do it! What's wrong with me??? Why can't I just drop it and accept the fact that it's not going to work???? Maybe I should be checked for OCD!

1 comment:

Chicken Farmer said...

Hi Chrissy,

I want to know what you were ranting about. Your blog doesn't always have to be fluffy:) I'd like to know I am not the only one who is miserable sometimes SO..SHARE...SHARE...SHARE...:)

I'd love to swap recipe/grocery info. We are vegetarian but I use regular old recipes and either omit or substitute the meat. I'll copy some and bring them to playgroup.

Thanks!!