Friday, March 30, 2007

Mama Lee over at http://fullplate321.blogspot.com ... tagged me for this Music Meme (thanks!):

Guidelines: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Before I get started with this, let me just say that I am not good with names of songs and can hardly remeber anything that I have been listening to these days.

Here are the 7 songs that have been getting stuck in my head lately:

1) How Could Anyone Ever Tell You, by Shaina Noll
This is Timmy's bedtime song. We play it every night while we read stories before bed. It's a beautiful song!
2) Amazing Grace
I spent the terrible Timmy night (two nights ago now) singing this to Timmy. It's one of the songs I pull out when I am trying to soothe him. I also sing....
3) Lord I Lift Your Name on High
Another song that is so uplifting and beautiful to me, that I pull it out of my very limited song memory and sing it to Timmy when trying to calm him down.
4) Kipper The Dog Theme Song
Timmy is a freak for Kipper. We watch Kipper on a regular basis, so I can pretty much sing the whole thing. They call him Kipper, Kipper the Dog. The Dog with a slipper, that's Kipper. Kipper the Dog..... I could keep going, but I won't.

This is where I really have to search the depths of my mind to search for a song.....why, oh why is this so hard for me?

5) Before He Cheats, Carrie Underwood
Because I say, good for you girlie in the song! I applaud her for her moxy!
6) Waiting on the World to Change, John Mayer
Simply beacause he is so talented. I can listen to him and never get tired of it.
7) Hotel California, The Eagles
Because really, this song never ever gets old. It will always be a classic and it will always be one that I will turn up in the car and sing my little heart out with.

No comments: