Thursday, March 8, 2007

Questions, Questions

I have a MySpace account, and these questions were sent to me by one of my friends, so I thought it might be fun to answer them here - it's a little bit about me!
1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with? No. He was my neighbor and we were 5 - who knows where he is now.
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons? Make a replica of the Eiffel Tower.
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? My parents only ever listened to oldies, so that's what I listened to. Although, I do remember my Donny & Marie album that had the two of them on the cover in pink and purple fringy outfits.
4. What is the best thing about your job? That I am with Timmy.
5. Where are you going on your next vacation? California - to visit family.
6. Quote a song lyric? They call him Kipper, Kipper the dog (can you tell what my son's current obsession is?)
7. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Well, since I have only lived in NH for a little over a year, I would say most of my friends are new. I have very special friends from California that are old friends - we will be friends forever.
8. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? No.
9. If you could be an animal what would you be? A giraffe - they are so beautiful.
10. What state/country are you from? I am a California girl.
11. Tell us about the last conversation/s you had. It was with Timmy about the importance of the phrase "thank you." It was one sided!
12. Where do you see yourself in one month? Working full-time and missing my son, but at peace with it.
13. What is your favorite smell? I love lots of sweet smells, but if I had to choose one smell, it would be cinnamon. It's such a warm and comforting scent.
14. What is your favorite site? I enjoy a lot of blogs, but don't have a favorite.
15. Do you consider yourself bi-polar? What a weird question. I wonder who came up with that one. No, I don't consider myslef bi-polar.
16. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers? Absolutely not.
17. Have you ever played Spin the bottle? No, but I always thought it looked like fun. I was so shy in high school, that the thought of doing it would having me fainting.
18. Have you ever toilet-papered someone's house? Yes - a teacher's house in high school.
19. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? Of course - isn't that what high school is all about?
20. Have you ever gone camping? In a camper and motorhome lots and lots of times. In an actual tent - only once.
21. Have you ever had a crush on your brother's friend? Not that I remember, but I am guessing it's possible. He's 4 years older than I am, so his friends were all out of high school before I even got there.
22. Have you ever been to a nude beach? No, and I don't plan to attend one ever! From what I hear, they are full of old men - yuck!
23. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? That's the best kind of laughing!
24. Have you ever been cheated on? I don't know, but I'm sure it's possible.
25. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend? Betrayed, no. Hurt, yes. But, we all are capable of hurting our friends without really meaning to.
26. Have you ever been out of the US? To Canada and Mexico - isn't that exciting???
27. Have you ever thrown up from working out? Please, I don't work out. If I worked out, how would I ever keep up this figure that I have?
28. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight? No, I never wore a hat, but people probably thought I should have. I've had some pretty bad ones!
29. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day? No way! I can't even imagine how sick I would be....McGurggles city!

No comments: