Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award - Who Me?

How is it possible that I was nominated as a thinking blogger? Jenny - in her post, Might Just Be A Thinker nominated me for this oh so prestigious award - Jenny, you are too kind. I write about what's happening in my daily life, which, quite honestly, is sometimes very boring and "same ole, same ole." I mean really, if I need to research the meaning of the word potluck to have a post, then you know I am running pretty near empty on blogging ideas. My Mom, bless her heart, thinks I am so funny and wants me to print all this nonsense so I can write a book. Really, Mom??? That's just crazy. Anyway, thanks for the nomination, Jenny. It's nice to know you are out there and reading my blog and thinking about me being a thinking blogger. Now, I it's my job to pick 5 blogs that make me think.

1) Oh The Joys The Mayor and Rooster Girl's mom is just so funny! Her day to day life commentary never ceases to make me laugh, and laugh out loud.

2)Melissa - because she tells it like it is and because she is so creative. And maybe because I sent her a story for the book she's writing, and I am secretly hoping that my nominating her will help me get into her book!

3) Stacy - Because she does in fact make me think and take action. Just this morning, I had to use a calculator when reading her post and last week, I had to run and clean my toilet after a post.

4) Tracy - I have recently started reading Tracy's blog and I love it and all the pictures.

5) Becki - Because her blog reminds me of who I am and what I believe.

A) If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
B) Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
C) Optional: Proudly display the “Thinking Blogger Award” with a link to the post that you wrote.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot! You are TOO kind (and of course your story is going straight into my book because it's just about the funniest thing ever, even if it IS at your expense ~ you're very brave for sharing!).

I can't tell you often I thought of you when I was reading Darla's book and how unfair it all sounded, given how you felt about going back to work and all. It was SUCH a struggle for you, and Darla makes it sound as though it's such an easy decision. I joined her silly forums, just to see what they're all talking about, although I have yet to go snooping. Hopefully they aren't all coming up with some evil scheme to get back at me ;-)

Anyway, truly you ARE a thinker! Gosh ~ it takes some mad thinking skilz to cook for a little man with egg allergies! I freak out whenever I have to find a substitute for anything I am baking ~ LOL!

OhTheJoys said...

Aw! Thank you so much! What an honor!!

Best,
J