Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ads on Blogs

Less than a month ago, I signed up for pay per post. I saw a link on Melissa's asking people to review her blog, so I did it. For that little review, I got $7.50 and Melissa got $7.50. From that moment on I was hooked.

It's so easy to do. You just log on to pay per post and check the open opportunities. I only write about advertisements that I find interesting or that I can relate to. In short time that I have been putting ads on blogs, I have made over $45.

Money is always tight, so every little bit helps. I think I will save this money and use it to buy Christmas presents! How much will I have in 7 months???


5 comments:

Chicken Farmer said...

Hi Chrissy!! Iam HOOKED too. I am up to $35.00. I like your idea of Christmas $$$. At the rate we are going it's gonna be a GREAT Christmas!!!!!

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo!! GREAT for you! I've only written three posts, but I've made most my money from referrals. How easy is that??!! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Elle said...

Wonder though if that works if you live in Canada.

Nejma said...

Do you think that will work wherever you live? I live in Morocco and as a SAHM extra money is always good. *lol*

I just found your blog and I really like what I've seen so far so I´ve bookmarked it so I can come back soon, when I have more time. I'm off to get my kids in a little while, but I'll be back as sooon as I can.

Fratzels said...

I know it works in other countries because there are offers I can not accept because they for other countries. Some of them don't even have a country requirement. Review my blog and find out - how was that for selling myself??? Terrible, I know, but I can always use the extra money.