Monday, May 7, 2007

Finding ChildCare

As most of you know, I recently went back to work after being home with my little man for two years. I felt so blessed to be able to spend that time with him. Returning to work was not an easy decision, but it was what was best for my family.
With that, I had the difficult task of finding a daycare. Most daycare centers were full, which made my search very difficult. I just read about childcare in Winnipeg. What an excellent source of information being offered! Canadians have a powerful tool to help them find daycare. This site allows them to do searches by zipcode, rate, desired age, and other special features.
I used a search similar to this when I was thinking of returning to work while we were in Boston. It was great, but it was regional. This childcare site is more than just regional. Good for you, Canada, for providing this service to your citizens at no cost to them!

No comments: