Friday, November 9, 2007

ebay

I have gone ebay nuts! I saved all of Timmy's clothes just-in-case our next child was going to be a boy - well, since we now know it's a girl, I have been listing those clothes like crazy! I have 8 auctions that end tonight, and that doesn't even scratch the surface of what ihave to sell. The only problem is, ebay isn't making what it used to for baby clothes. I decided to list winter clothes from 0-9 months. If they sell for decent money (enough to pay the listing fee and the paypal fee), then I will list the other stuff. I have decided, however, if they don't make much, I will give them away. What's the point of doing all the work to list them (and it is a lot of work) if I am only going to make a few bucks? I could use the money, as Christmas is right around the corner, but for only a few dollars I would rather jsut give the clothes to people who need them but can't afford them.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I agree with you on ebay. We are pregnant with number 2 as well (due in February) and I pulled out all of Mikayla's old clothes and justed weeded through them. I listed a ton on ebay and nothing sold! You could sign onto www.diaperswapers.com. It is a forum for moms who want to sell used and new cloth diapers. But they also have categories to sell clothes as well. I have been busy buying cloth diapers for the new baby but I have not tried to sell any clothes. Also do you have an consignment store new you? We have one where I take clothes in there and I make a percentage on what they sell. I can either ask for a check or buy goods from the same store. Lately I turn around and use it to buy clothes for Mikayla at the store.