Friday, November 9, 2007

Fab Gift Idea

A couple of years ago we went to New York. For as long as I can remember, growing up in California, I had always wanted to visit New York City. Everything you see and read about makes it such an alluring city. I finally got my chance. My parents were flying to New York for a visit, so we took the train from Boston and met them there. It was so awesome and everything I wanted it to be. My only regret is that I didn't have more time to spend while there - we only had a short weekend, and I just needed more. New York is home to very famous chefs, market places, restaurants, museums, theaters, and so much more - I didn't get to see so many of those things. What I did see however, was the Statue of Liberty - that was by far my most favorite site there. You know in your mind it's going to be neat to see her, but I wasn't prepared for how breathtaking she was going to be.

A top Holiday gift this season should be the New York CityPass - what an awesome gift for someone who has never been or someone who is longing to go again and see more!

New York CityPass is an affordable and unique gift for this Holiday season. Each booklet has a ticket to The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the new Greek and Roman galleries, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Guggenheim Museum and the American Museum of Natural History. Plus, a trip to the top of the Empire State Building Observatory and tour of the Manhattan skyline from the water aboard a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise, along with a map, public transportation information and insider tips on the best time to visit each attraction.


CityPass saves time by allowing visitors to skip most main entrance ticket lines and it saves money, because
New York CityPass is sold at 50% off the combined admission price. A
New York CityPass is $65 for adults (compared to $130 price if the tickets were purchased separately), and $49 for youths 12-17 (a value of $89.50.)

The
CityPass Winter Special runs December 15 to March 15. Begin using your
CityPass booklet December 15 or later and your booklet will be valid until March 15 giving you up to three entire months to use the six tickets in the booklet.


CityPass offers overnight delivery options and inexpensive gift wrapping with a personalized gift card.



No comments: