Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Happening

I find it so difficult to believe that we have already surpassed one whole week in November. I look forward to fall every year; it’s my favorite season. I love the crisp dry air, I love to put away the non-flattering summer clothes for several months, I love to turn on the fire place, I love the smells in the air, I love to see kids excited to go back to school, and I love the colors of the fall. It’s just a great time of year! Then…it hits me. This time of year always leads to a much drearier time of year – the time when everything turns gray and all you can do is pray for spring to arrive soon.

This morning, was the morning it hit me. I got out of my car and I saw snow flurries! Yikes!!!! It’s happening, folks – winter is almost upon us.

No comments: