Monday, November 5, 2007

Slacker

I am such a failure at blogging right now. I just can’t seem to find the time to make it happen. I used to be able to do it at work during my lunch. Lunch at work seems to consist of shoveling food in as fast as I can, then getting back into work. I have intentions of doing it after Timmy goes to bed for the night, but then the couch calls my name and it’s far too tempting an offer for me to turn down.

It’s not that I don’t want to share my mundane thoughts for the day, it’s more a matter of finding the time and the energy at the same time. Todd likes to remind me that this pregnancy is a when I should be blogging the most – as if I might find interesting anecdotes to share regarding the bundle of joy that is growing inside me now. The bundle of joy, by the way, still does not have a name. Have I posted that it’s a girl? I can’t remember, it’s been so long since I have posted. It’s a girl!

Should I make another declaration that I will attempt to get here a few times a week and blog? Maybe – what I really should do is make an effort to read others’ blogs – there are some fantastic ones out there that I miss.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats! Have you picked a name yet?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!