Friday, January 25, 2008

The Clintons

If you love the Clintons, stop reading this now, lest you be offended by what I post on my personal blog (.....my attempt at a disclaimer).

Last night, while watching the news, I saw that Playboy Magazine named President Clinton as the sexiest president. Ummmm…hello? Am I the only one that finds a dirty old man, who does terrible and nasty things with young, college-aged interns, cheats on his wife, then changes the definition of “sexual relations” for all of America to be the most unattractive man in the world? Please, tell me I am not the only one! Honestly, the man repulses me.


Finally, here's a joke emailed to me by my dear Mom, who really can’t stand the Clintons.

Bill and Hillary Walk Into A Bar

Hillary Clinton called Bill into her office one day and said, "Bill, I have a great idea. I know how we can win back middle America and secure my presidential victory in 2008."

"Great, but how do you propose we go about that?", asked Bill.

"Well", Hillary responds, "We'll go down to a local Wal-Mart, get some cheesy clothes and shoes like most middle Americans wear, and then we'll stop at the pound and pick up a Labrador. When we look the part we'll go to a nice old country bar in middle America, and we'll show them that we really enjoy the countryside and show admiration and respect for the hard working people living there."

A few days later, all decked out and with the requisite Labrador at heel, they set off from New York in a westerly direction. Eventually they arrived at just the place they were looking for. With dog in tow, they walk into the bar. They step up to the bar and the bartender takes a step back and says, "Aren't you Bill and Hillary Clinton?"

Hillary answers, "Yes we are, and what a lovely town you have here. We were just passing through and Bill suggested that we stop and take in some local color." They then order a couple of cocktails from the bartender and proceed to drink them down, all the while chatting up a storm with anyone who would listen.

All of a sudden, the bar room door opens and a grizzled old farmer comes in. He walks up to the Labrador, lifts its tail and looks underneath, shrugs his shoulders and walks out the door. A few moments later, in came another old farmer. He walks up to the dog, lifts its tail, looks underneath, scratches his head, and then leaves the bar. Over the course of the next hour or so, another four or five farmers came in, lifted the dog's tail, and went away looking puzzled.

Eventually Hillary and Bill could stand it no longer and called the bartender over. "Tell me", said Hillary, "why did all those old farmers come in and look under the dog's tail like that? Is it some sort of old custom?"

"Good Lord no", said the bartender, "It's just that someone has told them that there was a Labrador in here with two assholes!"

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good one!!!

Mrs. S. said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

That is the best thing I've heard all week!

Anonymous said...

Love the joke!!!! :) :) :) :)
I so agree about President Clinton...GAG!!!!

twinklemom said...

LOL...I needed a good laugh! Thank you for posting that...

I'm finding it funny that Clinton (pick one, they are both the same) are revealing their true colors.

twinklemom said...

Were your as bored as I was to watch the State of the Union address last night...I had a hard time not laughing everytime I saw Clinton give Obamaa the cold shoulder and then when they zoomed in on her face, a few times, I could have sworn the dog started yelping, tucked his tail between his legs and hid.

Hubby choked on his tea a few times and wonder if they felt the State of the Union needed "shock value"...Sigh.

It's pretty bad when humor can be found in the State of Union address.