Friday, February 29, 2008

Top 5

The Hubs listed me as one of his top 5 blogs to read daily - so nice of him, so perhaps I should stop calling him cheap on my blog...but, really can I do that???
So now that he's done that, it appears that I am supposed to choose my top 5. Here they are - in no particular order. I will say, however, it was particualarly difficult for me to narrow it down to just 5 blogs that I really enjoy.

1. Looking for Rebecca is one of 4 places I get my daily doe of Rebecca's blogging. She's got a great writing style and some really fantastic blogs.

2. Burg put together a new blog and it's fantastic!

3. Jersey Mum is written by a Mommy of 3 kids, one of which is a new born. She actually manages to update us with humor while being a good mom - amazing! Today, I had to tell her she was my hero of the day!

4. Ellinghouse is a great blog written by a fabulous mom! I am addicted to the stories she tells, the giveaways she has and the updates on her father-in-law.

5. Life as I Know it is written by another fantastic mom. She reminds me constantly that I am not alone - she's totally real and tells it just like it is!

Of course, there are many others that I read all the time. Narrowing it down to five was tough!!!

Here are the obligatory «rules» that go with these sorts of posts…
The 'you make my day award' works like this:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think and/or make your day.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Thanks! I have to keep a sense of humor. That's all I'm running on without sleep. Well, that and delirium. LOL!!

I'll do my top 5, well, someday. :o)

Rebecca said...

I'm a top 5! That's awesome~!!! Thanks for reading all my blogs, goodness knows I have enough of them....alright, I guess I will stop coughing and sneezing long enough to write something good, LOL!!!

houseofeling said...

thanks so much! I love your blog too and can't wait to read about that baby soon! I'll do a top 5, hopefully this weekend!

Mrs. S. said...

Cool! I've never been top 5 of anything!

Mrs. S. said...

BTW- I gave you an "award" too.. I started the post very early this morning, and am just now getting to finish it.. Motherhood.. Sheesh!