Monday, April 9, 2007

Terrible Twos or a Bad Day?


Today was right up there with one of the most unpleasurable I have had with Timmy. Work was fine, but I was thrilled to be leaving at 4:30 to pick Timmy up from daycare. He was happy to see me, and the ride home was fine. He sat in the backseat watching the Heffalump Movie and eating an apple. He giggled and talked to me the whole way home. We walked in the door and it was like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide - his personality did a complete flip - hello Mr. Cranky Pants. He was down right terrible.

I had all these lofty aspirations of writing about decorating our eggs, egg hunts, cake making, waffle making - all good hings that happened over the weekend, instead all I feel like doing now is breaking down into tears. I guess I expect my evenings with Timmy to be great since we no longer have all day together. I would love to hear how other working moms hold it all together and keep themselves sane and the children happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!